Scholarship Policy Agreement
International Student Scholarship for Afghanistan, Syria, and so on:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree at least.
- English proficiency level: Test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required. Every student can test themselves for free for unlimited time to pass the score. The student has enough time to do so. from here. A minimum score of 50 is required.
Article: Each student should show in the required article the below: (Tell us particularly about your country)
- What are the most frequent problems facing education in your country?
- How can Windsor University deliver online education in the best way for your country, which has certain current circumstances? (for example, maybe it has some internet restrictions or other issues).
- How can you pay the tuition fees of the Master’s degree program using international money transactions for educational purposes via legal banks, exchanges corporations, or educational entities?
- Why do you want to obtain the MBA (Talk about your goals after obtaining the MBA)
- How can you continue studying abroad with certain circumstances issues?
- The article should be around 800 words.
- The article must be well-prepared by the student, maintaining correct grammar, structure, meaning, specific pieces of information, good examples, and not plagiarized.
- If you get some information from other websites, please mention their references.
- Your article may be published on the University’s Website along with your name, picture, and country.